My Classic Automobile and the Cité de l'Automobile will give visitors a rare opportunity to be able to drive a legendary collector’s vehicle. On the Autodrome of the Cité de l’Automobile, you will be able to drive a legendary vintage car seven times around the track and experience entirely novel driving sensations. You can take your family and friends with you during this unique experience. My Classic Automobile and the Cité de l'Automobile are offering you the opportunity of a lifetime: drive one of the legendary cars from their iconic collection!
Two taster options
- DRIVER TASTER: Following a presentation of the car selected, take the steering wheel for 7 laps of the track. Friends and family can accompany you without charge (within the limit of available car space). From €40 per car.
- PASSENGER TASTER: It is also possible to be driven for 7 laps around the track by a professional My Classic Automobile driver in the car of your choice. The My Classic Automobile driver will tell you about the car and its history, and will answer any questions you may have. €30 per person.
Two sightseeing tour options
- Sundgau Option | 1h / 30 km
Take the wheel of one of our cars and drive your family and/or friends around Mulhouse through the picturesque Sundgau Region for an hour, discovering some magnificent scenery as you drive. From €168
- The Vosges Vineyards Option | 4h / 80 km
Motor along peaceful country roads through pleasant vineyard territory and enjoy the wonderful scenery. Then take a drive through the charming old streets of historic towns like Colmar or Kaysersberg. With My Classic Automobile a memorable experience is guaranteed. Take the wheel of one of our cars and drive your family and/or friends for up to 3h on our Vosges Vineyards route. From €335.
The My Classic Automobile Car Collection
Between 3 and 6 cars from the collection will be present during this period, including weekends and bank holidays:
- Jaguar Type E coupé S1 4.2L, 1967 – 2 seats – €55
- Corvette C1 roadster V8, 1960 – 2 seats – €55
- Ferrari Mondial cabriolet V8, 1988 – 2 seats – €60
- Austin Healey 3000 mkIII, 1964 – 2+2 seats – €50
- Mercedes 190SL, 1959 – 2 seats – €55
- Bentley S1, 1957 – 5 seats – €65
- MG A, 1960 – 2 seats – €40
- MG TD, 1951 – 2 seats – €40
- Jaguar XK150, 1959 – 2 seats – €60
- Lamborghini Urraco, 1974 – 2+2 seats – €60
Free for the passengers who are members of the driver’s family or friends.
Opening hours: daily, weekend and holiday. From 31st March to 1st October from 11.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. / from 2 October to 4 November from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m. (subject to favourable weather conditions).
Reservations on-site, at the My Classic Automobile stand at the Autodrome (upon presentation of a valid driver’s licence).
Further information and fine gifts online and at +33 6 62 83 14 12.